- Network connectivity - 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Connectivity range – 42meters
- External Storage – USB 2.0 up to 32GB
- Inbuilt storage – 16GB (2GB reserved for OS)
- Smartphone compatible – Android 5 and above.
A surveillance robot that is meant to go around a fixed path and capture images and videos. This videos will be live streamed to the database for the user to view and take corrective actions.
A 4 wheel robot is built to move both in manual mode and also to follow a line under the production line to capture images and videos. This will be updated to the server using a Linux platform SOM. It is used to find the location of the issue and report the same.
This has multiple use case for future development. We can develop this to a robot moving materials across the production line. This can be used to monitor a community. It can also be developed to identify parts and make an action related to it.